miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

I WANNA CLAIM!!!

Hello everybody,
After a year or two I start to write again. In this post I am not going to talk about fashionable clothes because I would like to talk about a diferent topic. This means that If you don't want to read this article and you wanna continue reading and getting ideas about clothes please continue reading the next post and so on. Here comes the topic:

I think that it's a big injustice that people who are always helping other people charge less money than the ones who do not dot any productive thing for society. For example: a doctor, a teacher, a firefighter or a policeman work to help sick people, to fight crime or to teach children, those persons are doing good things. And it's very unhappy for me to know that those people charge less than football, basket or tennis players. This is my message, I want to claim the things that that helpfull people really deserve. It isn't a joke, if some day I become someone important I would like to be recognized by doing this not by being someone who shoots a ball or appears in a stupid TV programme like "Salvame Diario" or similar.

Thank you for reading it. It's just my opinion. Of course you can have different ones.
Good night.

P.S. I do not intend to offend anybody.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario